Terms and Conditions
This material includes SNOMED Clinical Terms
® (SNOMED CT
®) which is used by permission of the International Health Terminology Standards Development Organisation (IHTSDO). All rights reserved. SNOMED CT
®, was originally created by The College of American Pathologists. ?SNOMED? and ?SNOMED CT? are registered trademarks of the IHTSDO.
an IHTSDO Affiliate License to use SNOMED CT is held, the user of the SNOMED CT content included in this Mapping Spreadsheet is required to accept the following restrictions:
- a) The use is limited to SNOMED CT concept codes, descriptions and expressions contained in the Mapping Spreadsheet;
- b) The use is limited to purposes related to diagnosis, treatment and management of renal disorders;
- c) The use does not involve or provide access to SNOMED CT relationships, except indirectly through inclusion of expressions in the Mapping Spreadsheet;
- d) The use does not permit download or use of portions of SNOMED CT that are not covered by this agreement;
- e) The use does not involve more than a total of six-hundred (600) SNOMED CT concepts.
Furthermore, the use has limitations as stated in the Affiliate license as they apply to sub-licensees (
This ERA-EDTA Coding system for Primary Renal Disease and the related web-based PRD search tool are tools assisting in recording the diagnosis of a renal disease. They are offered for free to those who want to use it for research, teaching and for improvement of the quality of care for patients after a diagnosis has been made by the nephrologist caring for the patient. In publications users are kindly requested to cite the related paper by Venkat-Raman G. et al. in Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation 2013.
ERA-EDTA, the members of its Coding and Definitions Working Group, and its Registry housed at AMC (Amsterdam, The Netherlands) disclaim any express or implied warranty of fitness for such use and shall not be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential loss; personal injury; special or punitive damages; loss of profits, loss of savings and loss of revenue; loss of business, loss of reputation and loss of goodwill; and loss of data arising from the use of the Coding system and/or the related web-based PRD search tool.